- Check your walkthrough. Make sure there's nothing you're missing.
- Walkthroughs are posted below...
- Game Design 2 (notes specifically on Portal and GSM)
- Game Development
- RPG Game Development
- Kodu & Project Spark
- Graphic Design
- Fashion Design
- Digital illustration and Concept art
- 3d Design
- Sustainable design
- Python and Minecraft Hacking
- Work on your project
- Lost? "What should I be doing right now???"
- Create an Edmodo Profile with unique profile pic
- Set up a Portfolio for yourself
- Code Combat - Single / Multi-player Coding Game
- Try https://www.tinkercad.com/
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).