Try some Hour of Code goodness here or here or here or here.
- Bell Ringer
- Continue your project. Use your walkthrough!!!!
- You should be adding your completed work to your blog.
- Sustainable design should have a research post and some floorplan screenshots.
- Game Design 1 should have have the episode 1 analysis and a link or embed of their cleanslate game, challenge card game, & gift game.
- Game design 2 folks should have a first post on the 5 elements of game design (Analysis for Portal 2 and planning for all others) and updates with screenshots and / or screencasts of what they're working on...
- Coding and Programming should have their Scratch Challenges and projects embedded from the scratch website with the reflection questions, and their reflection post with badges from Code Academy.
- Graphic design should have should have a design pledge, a PSA Poster, a shoe branding project, and possibly a full-page ad. or magazine cover...
- Fashion design should have Brand development part 1 and part 2 with a Polyvore Collection and a label designed in Adobe Illustrator. Perhaps you have an outfit or two that you've finished in Illustrator posted.
Post a link to your Blog / Portfolio to Edmodo.
- Extra Time?
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will know how to protect your personal information online and avoid exposing yourself or your identity to danger.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will advocate and practice safe, legal, and responsible use of information and technology, which includes social media & mobile communications.
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).