- Every Wednesday is Code day! Go spend 10 minutes in a coding tool of your choice...
- Struggling? Try HOC - Minecraft to review programming concepts.
- You can try Code HS.
- Today's Schedule
- KEEP YOUR WALKTHROUGH OPEN IN A TAB.
- Work on your project.
- Lost? "What should I be doing right now???"
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).