Alternately, you can use Weebly, but publishing is now a bit of a pain.
STAY IN YOUR SEAT AND BE AWESOME.
- Spend some time working on your web site.
- Work on your project and be awesome.
- Or choose a new project and work on that...
- Have I mentioned STAYING IN YOUR SEAT AND BEING AWESOME??
- General Eighth Grade Curriculum Walkthroughs (easy)
- Independent Project Walkthroughs (Intermediate / *Advanced)
- 3d Design - Invention & Innovation **
- Audio Editing and Music Composition *
- Digital illustration and Concept art
- Drafting & Sustainable design *
- Fashion Design and Product Branding
- Game Design & Development
- Graphic Design Project
- Interior Design Project *
- Photography and digital photo editing **
- Physical Game Design
- Place-Based Games Development *
- RPG Game Development **
- Video Editing and Multimedia Post Production **
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).
-  You will demonstrate that you can effectively navigate and use multiple Learning Management Systems.