- Open your walkthrough in a tab... figure out what you are doing. Be prepared to articulate.
- Leave it open in a tab
- Work on your project.
- Put stuff in your blog / portfolio
- Lost? Check this out.
- Don't forget to use the design resources (also under help).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.