Show your presentation to your partner.
- Bell Ringer
- Show & Tell: Presentations
- Read this... twice: Become a Master Designer: Part 1: Limit your Fonts
- Intro to Typography (video)
- Type Rules (video)
- If you didn't do it already - Intro to Illustrator (Follow Along and do what I do!)
- Typography in Illustrator (also works in Photoshop) (Follow Along and do what I do!) - font list
- Intro to Photoshop (Follow Along and do what I do!)
Go try one of these games: (share the link and your score on Edmodo)App-a-week: Adobe Photoshop.
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.