Can't remember the answer? Reference this highlighted article.
- Bonus: Making and adding a Logo to your web page.
- Extreme Photo Cropping for Banner awesomeness...
- Bonus: Web Banner
- Starting Module 3, Designing stuff for others to use.
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.
-  You will use Creative Commons Search to find images, music, and more to modify adapt and build upon in your project..