Show your presentation to your partner (EVEN IF IT IS NOT FINISHED).
- Bell Ringer
- Read this whole article. I've added highlights, but read the whole thing... it's not that long. Discuss the two highlighted sentences with your partner. How does it differ from what you've been taught previously?
- Extreme Photo Cropping
- Show & Tell
- Fix your Presentation
- Become a Master Designer: Part 1: Limit your Fonts
- Intro to Typography (video)
- Type Rules (video)
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.