- Discuss with your partner 3 ways to make your type look better.
- Bell Ringer
- Learn about screenshooting. You'll need it for your closure.
- Post one way you could use this technology to Edmodo. Discuss with your partner if you can't come up with anything...
- If you didn't do it already - Intro to Illustrator (Follow Along and do what I do!)
- Typography in Illustrator (also works in Photoshop) (Follow Along and do what I do!) - font list
- Intro to Photoshop (Follow Along and do what I do!)
- Raster vs. Vector
- PSA Poster
- Bonus: Make a Logo for your blog.
Go try one of these games: (share the link and your score on Edmodo)App-a-week: Adobe Photoshop.
Post a screenshot of, screencast of, or link to what you actually accomplished today to Edmodo.
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.