- Today's lesson: (Ctrl+Alt+Del) and other Helpful stuff...
- Work on your projects...
- Post to Edmodo a screenshot of what you're currently working on in your project. If you do any blogging, post a link to the blog post (when published).
- Keep calm and DFTBA.
For Reference - Project Guides:
- Visual (graphic) Design Project notes.
- Game Design Project
- Sustainable (home) design
- Video & Multimedia
Go change your weebly theme and banner to reflect you / your style / your values / your project.
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).