Tell your partner what you favorite thing was that we have done in tech this nine weeks (or that you hated the least). With that in mind, choose a project to spend the next couple of classes on.
- Blogs, Privacy, AUP, & Non-permission letters - Go to your blog and check your settings (Settings › Basic) to ensure that they are where you want them to be. If you never took home your Parent Non-Permission Letter or your parent told that they were not okay with you having a public portfolio at this time, set your settings as shown in the picture to the right.
- Make sure you've finished agenda items from last time...
- You may begin an independent project.
- Extra Time?
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will know how to protect your personal information online and avoid exposing yourself or your identity to danger.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will advocate and practice safe, legal, and responsible use of information and technology, which includes social media & mobile communications.
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).