With your partner, brainstorm a list of information you do not want to give out about yourself online.
- Officer Matt Chetaitis - Presents (DFTBA)
- If there's any time left, we'll continue with the following...
- Check that you've completed items from previous agendas...
- Because, games don't get old... My Sustainable House
- Blogs, Privacy, AUP, & Non-permission letters - Go to your blog and check your settings (Settings › Basic) to ensure that they are where you want them to be. If you never took home your Parent Non-Permission Letter or your parent told that they were not okay with you having a public portfolio at this time, set your settings as shown in this picture.
- Make sure you've finished agenda items from last time...
- You may begin an independent project.
Closure: Show your portfolio / blog
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use Creative Commons Search to find images, music, and more to modify adapt and build upon in your project..
-  You will familiarize yourself with the workings of copyright and how they apply to what you post online.
-  You will know how to protect your personal information online and avoid exposing yourself or your identity to danger.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).