Pull up your PSA Poster one last time and compare it to this checklist.
- Save your poster as a Jpeg (need help? Try this).
- Publish it to your Blog and share it to Edmodo (the link to your blog post is fine..
- Go to My Big Campus, click on the "Discussions" tab and participate in the posted discussion titled "What most schools don't teach". Answer the whole question after watching the film.
- Go complete the "Tynker" Section of Module 4.
- Bonus: Try some challenges in Scratch or Tynker if your more comfy with that.
- This week in App-a-week: Scratch.
- Super Bonus: Complete two lessons in Code Academy. Sign in with Google!!! (Yeah that's double bonus points!)
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.