- Work on your projects. Check-ins today.
- Let me know ASAP if anything you need is blocked.
Objectives: (NETS 5:a-c)
-  You will use Creative Commons Search to find images, music, and more to modify adapt and build upon in your project..
-  You will familiarize yourself with the workings of copyright and how they apply to what you post online.
-  You will know how to apply a creative commons license to your own work (this is necessary if you use resources that are licensed "share alike")
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).