- Typography in Illustrator (also works in Photoshop)(Follow Along and do what I do!)
- Now let's make a logo
- Extreme Photo Cropping for Banner awesomeness...
- Web Banner and Logo
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.
Go try one of these games: (share the link and your score on Edmodo)