- Make sure you have completed activities from the previous agenda.
- Watch the Introduction to Episode 5.
- Read the comics about balancing.
- Play through Episode 5. The last mission in Episode is a build mission. Here you have the opportunity to make a game for the first time. Think about the concept of a balanced game as you create your first game.
- Post your game to Edmodo.
- Play each other’s games once they are created and give feedback. Answer these questions in your feedback in Game Alley: Is the game challenging? Is it fun? Is it balanced (not too crazy hard or easy)?
- Bonus: Challenge Card game.
Closure: Go to My Big Campus and log in with your school username and password. Make sure to select "Spring Grove Area Middle School" as your school.
Click "Read More" for Objectives.
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
Ongoing / Review Objectives:
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).