- Play Episode 1 of the Quest, Addison Joins the League.
- Write a blog (or plog) using these instructions.
- Play Episode 2 of the Quest, Addison Joins the League.
- Play through Episodes 3 and 4 of Gamestar Mechanic's introductory quest, "Addison joins the league".
- At the bottom of the Workshop screen you will find Template Games.
- Play Change the Element
- Click “Get a Copy” under the “Change the Element” template game.
- Mod the game to make it better & Get a classmate to play it.
- Bonus: Blog about the process and get your playtester to comment on your post.
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
Ongoing / Review Objectives:
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).