- Bellringer (Above)
- Review today's Objectives
- Go to My Big Campus and log in with your school username and password. Make sure to select "Spring Grove Area Middle School" as your school. Keep it open in a new tab. Assist each other as necessary.
- Go to My Big Campus and join the "Seventh Grade CIT" group.
- Go to My Big Campus, click on the "Discussions" tab and participate in the posted discussion titled "Supersize it!"
- Make a quick 3 slide presentation about one of the following: The most eventful part of last weekend // Your favorite breakfast food // or Something you thought was cool when you were 6.
- Be prepared to share.
- Wrestling with Crocs...
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.