- Sign up for Gamestar Mechanic
- Play Episode 1 of the Quest, Addison Joins the League.
- Post which game in Episode 1 (Naviron Adventure /Altair Journey / Acheron Gauntlet / Kakuri Mindbender) was your favorite to Edmodo & why.
- Play Episode 2 of the Quest, Addison Joins the League.
- If you've been ignoring the introductory comics up to this point. Make sure you read them on the next 2 episodes. You will use the information! This is a test.
- Play through Episodes 3 and 4 of Gamestar Mechanic's introductory quest, "Addison joins the league".
- Check in with Mr. Walters.
- Take your favorite game from Episode 1 (Naviron Adventure /Altair Journey / Acheron Gauntlet / Kakuri Mindbender) and go do this.
- Then complete Episode 5 and post a link to your game on Edmodo.
Extra time & Bonus Goodies
- Super Bonus: Complete two lessons in Code Academy. Sign in with Google!!! (Yeah that's double bonus points!)
- For extra credit awesomeness, You can turn your response either discussion into a blog post. Be sure to embed the video in your blog and edit your response in such a way that Fred Farkle in Topeka, Kansas understands your post without reading my questions.
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing.)
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.