Watch the video from when I was sick. Now explain to your partner one way you could achieve balance (flow) in a game you design. Be prepared to share.
- Gamestar Mechanic is still working better in Internet Explorer (I just threw up in my mouth).
- Finish playing through Episodes 3 and 4 of Gamestar Mechanic's introductory quest, "Addison joins the league". If you've been ignoring the introductory comics up to this point. Make sure you read them on these 2 episodes. You will use the information! This is a test.
- Take your favorite game from Episode 1 (Naviron Adventure /Altair Journey / Acheron Gauntlet / Kakuri Mindbender) andgo do this.
- Then complete Episode 5 and post a link to your game on Edmodo.
Extra Time & Bonus Quests
- Your first bonus quest: Answer these questions for one of the serious games found here or a game you play often at home or both. Write your post on your blog and link to it on Edmodo.
- Complete an open challenge or contest from the workshop.
- The new Promo... Buy your yearbook!!!
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity