- Soccer Girl (& the creeper)
- Read this
- Copyright, images and shoplifting on live TV.
- Edmodo (don't forget to set up your profile etc.)
- Parent Non-Permission Letter
- Snagging some free Photos
Closure: With your partner, list 2 sources of copyright friendly images for your blog.
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use Creative Commons Search to find images, music, and more to modify adapt and build upon in your project..
-  You will familiarize yourself with the workings of copyright and how they apply to what you post online.
-  You will know how to protect your personal information online and avoid exposing yourself or your identity to danger.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).